BombayGirl tagged me with the following meme:
First, the rules:Let's do #1 and #2 and call it a day, 'k? ^__^
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Six non-important things about me:
1. Right now, I'm doing my laundry.
2. Also right now, I'm selling off seven years' worth of textbooks on Facebook. So far I've made $20, which is fantastic. If I sell them all, I'll make about $200.
3. In a moment, I am going to go to the grocery store and purchase the following items:
- Garbage bags (store brand)
- Antibacterial hand soap (store brand)
- Conditioner (Garnier Length and Strength)
- Peanut butter (store brand)
- Strawberry preserves (store brand)
- Two loaves whole-wheat bread (store brand)
- Frozen broccoli (store brand)
- Frozen "whatever other vegetable looks good" (store brand)
4. Tonight, I get to watch my favorite two hours of television: The Simpsons, King of the Hill, American Dad, and Family Guy. (I'll cook the sabzi during American Dad, because it's usually pretty awful.)
5. I've seen every episode of The Simpsons, or at least I think I have. One of these days I'll have to go through and check them off to make sure I haven't missed any.
6. The dryer's buzzing. GTG!