Thursday, May 24, 2007

Food Rebuttals

After my post on the Planck editorial, Abi called to my attention a list of articles which had been sent to him (as well as those which he had uncovered himself) after his own post on the subject.

If you don't already read Nanopolitan, or haven't already clicked on my handy embedded links, I'll pull out the best of the best for you, so you only have to click once:

Dr. John McDougall's point-by-point response to Planck's argument.


And, if you don't even want to make that single click, I'll sum it up for you:

Food chain.

Or:

The reason there are vitamins and nutrients in animals is because they get them from eating plants. If you eat plants, you'll get them too. ^__^

I'm going to appeal to the only biochemist I know. Daniel, is this true?

No comments: