Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Potter Puppet Pals: Mysterious Ticking Noise

This week is clearly going to be Harry Potter week at pretty blue salwar... and so let me present you with the little song that's been stuck in my head all day, as I anticipate the book's release. ^__^

I find this song particularly fitting because no one I know who is anticipating the book seems at all interested in the plot; they're only curious to find out "what happens" to our beloved characters.

And this song is all about the beloved characters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh DAMN woman, just seeing that video link is enough to stick the song firmly in my head!

I, for one, am most excited to see how the plot is resolved... But I'm fearful that it will turn out exactly as you predicted, with horcrux-orbs and so on... In which case, I will be bored to death by the time they track down the second horcrux...

I wish you were up here for the release. 'Twould be such fun!

~M

Blue said...

I won't be with you for the release... I'll be in a particular house with a particular group of people. You know who. ^__^