Saturday, August 11, 2007

Come Fly With Me

Come fly with me
Let's fly above the sky...
If you could use some exotic booze
There's a bar in far Mumbai...


Okay, I'm flying to Hyderabad and not Mumbai, and I'm neither a fan of exotic booze nor of flying (I hate planes hate planes hate planes hate planes), but... in just a few hours I will be well above the Atlantic.

To everyone who has followed this blog thus far and helped me answer my questions, allay my fears, discover the true meaning of "accha," etc.... thank you.

And don't go away, because the best blogging is yet to come. ^__^

3 comments:

Beth Loves Bollywood said...

Oooh yay! Happy flying (it's long, but there's nothing you can do about it, so just enjoy what you can, even if it's endless episodes of "New Adventures of Old Christine")! We'll be reading.

ctrlalteredmind said...

Bon Voyage!

I'm looking forward to your blogging even more now, for my first true glimpse of Hyderabad would be through your eyes and your er.. keyboard. Sigh, woe is me, for not having traveled my own country, and having been holed up in Mumbai for 23 years. Someday, someday...

Anonymous said...

Good Luck and all the best for your trip! Do update the blog when you can!

Bitterlemons