Friday, August 3, 2007

New Header Woes

I've been trying, this evening, to make a new header for this blog.

Don't get me wrong -- I love the KHNH header -- but I thought it might be nice to have a picture of me in the salwar. Because, y'know, the blog is titled Pretty Blue Salwar.

So I did a photoshoot and I messed around in a generic freeware version of Photoshop for a while.

But... I didn't get anything I liked.

The closest I got was an image of me in the salwar against a large hand-drawn map of India that I stole from Wikipedia (hey, open source, right?).

It was certainly "aesthetically pleasing," but it was so Indophile-fetishy that I couldn't stand to put it on the blog. It was touristy, was what it was. ^__^

I'd rather play the Bollywood fangirl any day. So -- for now -- the KHNH header stays.

No comments: