Friday, August 3, 2007

Down to Where It Stops By Itself, Oh Yeah Baby!

While I was looking for photos and images to work into new headers, I had a sudden, almost shocking realization.

This is a picture of me from April 2006. Keep in mind that I work in a theatre department, and we have to do things like this. We have to.

And this is a picture of me from April 2007. An entire year of not cutting my hair, "just to see what would happen" (read: save money).


And here it is August, and it's a good three inches longer than it is in that picture.

I realize that this is perhaps entertaining no one but me (although that shot of me "interpretive dancing" should be pretty darn entertaining), but I find it fascinating.

(Keep in mind that I work in a theatre department, where we are encouraged to be self-absorbed.)

I wonder how long my hair will be next year?

(Editor's Note: If you want, you can play "I Spy" with all the things on Blue's desk. She's hoping you don't spy the spiderwebs -- she never noticed they were there until just now! Clever eyes will note the dandiya sticks, the Harry Potter video games, and the piece of junk laptop.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems to be a book entitled "C**nt". I think you should blur that out as well.

For the kids.

Anonymous said...

I remember your hair when it was short!