Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pretty Blue Salwar, Version 2.0!

No, that doesn't mean I've added any new... um... interfaces, or even got my own domain name (Gaurav, didn't you once say you'd help people do that? In return, I can definitely throw some linklove towards The Age of Conversation... though every time you mention "bum rush" I'm going to also have to throw some linklove towards FFVI...).

It does mean, incidentally, that I learned the difference between "continuous" and "continual." Apparently if life were a continual travelogue, it would actually be a travelogue of intermittent, but repetitive, frequency. Who would have thought?

In essence, the reframing I'm going to do over the next few days is my answer to the question "what next?"

I've got some great content planned for PBS 2.0, and you'll have to stay on the ride to find out what it is. ^__^

No comments: